Role: Insight Manager
Package: £32k + bonus
Location: West London
Job Ref: TL884853
Our client, with its fabulous fun brands, plays within an increasingly complex, fast paced and competitive environment. The Insights function is absolutely paramount to continually growing its great brands and successfully launching new ones - it’s all about understanding consumers and shoppers.
This role includes continuous insight provision to the business but also provides the opportunity to develop your ad hoc research skills - uncovering and sharing insight to deliver actionable recommendations to the business. Your data analysis and insight will support and grow the category vision and develop brand marketing, innovation and customer category plans.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Graduate with experience in a commercial market research environment.
- Experience of continuous data (Nielsen, IRI, Kantar, dunnhumby etc).
- Analytical mind, high attention to detail, numeracy, good communication skills, team worker with good interpersonal skills.
- Proven results in delivering insight to action.
- Willingness to learn.
- Stakeholder management with an ability to positively influence.
With an office location west of London, our client is easily accessible by car or train. For more information and to apply, email your CV to email@example.com