Senior Internal Communications Officer
The Senior Internal Communications Officer plays a key role in the House of Lords Internal Communications team. The role includes acting as the publications editor for several staff and member newsletters, developing and delivering internal communications plans for key projects and programmes and running internal events and activities.
The post of Senior Internal Communications Officer has three main objectives:
- Developing and managing content across the full range of internal communications channels, including staff and member newsletters both online and in print, and on the intranet
- Developing and delivering internal communications plans for change management programmes and projects, and key initiatives within the House of Lords
- Deputising for the Head of Internal Communications
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience of internal communications in a complex, high-profile organisations
- Experience of developing and delivering internal communication plans for change management projects and/or organisational initiatives
- Experience of developing excellent content for a range of internal communication channels, including digital, print and event
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with experience of initiating and sustaining productive working relationships with internal and external partners
- Strict political impartiality
More information can be found in the job description.