Senior SEO Manager - £50K - £65K
Senior SEO Manager £50K to £65K London
A really exciting time to join a team which has had extensive growth, but that is still expanding due to the great work they do for their clients around digital marketing performance. They now need a Senior SEO Manager to join them! The agency has a great culture and some amazing clients and teams!
Senior SEO Manager – The role
- In this senior role you will work with clients to plan and implement SEO campaigns and strategies to increase performance
- You will be involved in the management and training of the wider SEO account management team – leading and inspiring
- You will provide insight, relevant trends and recommendations to enhance and exceed clients’ search marketing goals
- You will work across online marketing strategies including interactive search engine marketing, search engine optimisation, social media, and content development.
- You will manage the development of content for search engine marketing purposes (keyword generation, blog and social media copy creation and website copywriting)
Senior SEO Manager – Skills and experience required
- Solid agency account management experience within SEO
- Experience managing an agency team with a track record of inspiring others
- Strong client relationship building and presentation skills
The salary is between around £50K and £65K plus good benefits – pension, private medical etc.
This great Senior SEO Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.