Paid Search Manager - Up to £35K
Paid Search Manager – London up to £35K
This dynamic and award winning marketing agency offers a dynamic company culture where your skills will be developed and you will have real opportunities for progression
Passionate about performance marketing? Then read on…
- You will lead campaign management and strategy for one or more paid search accounts.
- Be responsible for the successful relationship with the client.
- Coordinate and oversee paid search activation - driving best-in-class activation
- Manage of one or more executives / senior executives
- Inspire and challenge the client/s with innovative and digital-first marketing solutions.
- Ensure effective communication across internal teams and across the client, media owners and other agencies
For this role you will have:
- Account management experience from an agency where you have managed paid search / PPC campaigns / SEM
- Experience across Google Ads and Bing
- Experience applying strategic thinking to complex paid search campaigns
- Strong communication skills and you can build great relationships with clients and internal teams
- Experience with search management platforms such as Marin, Search Ads 360, etc.
- Team management, mentoring or development experience is a benefit
- A personable and proactive mindset with both drive and ambition
The salary for this role is up to £35K plus benefits such as pension, private medical, free breakfasts and great training. The agency is growing even more so there are plenty of opportunities for progression for talented people.
This great Paid Search Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.