7 days left
- Full Time
Brand Manager – Competitive Salary + performance-based incentives – Clapham, London
Cult Furniture are looking for a creative Brand Manager to strengthen their visual brand identity and lead the development of their digital, print, video production and lifestyle photography. As a strategic creative leader, the ideal candidate will have experience leading and developing a creative team and managing the full cycle production process, as you will manage an internal team of two designers and 3 photographers and re-touchers.
Your portfolio will showcase your exceptional creative flair and attention for detail, you will have to provide strategic thinking and leadership and have a strong understanding of branding across marketing channels, staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to boost your career in design.
The key responsibilities of a Brand Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and developing digital and print designs that follow business, brand and user best practices, including the design and production of site layouts and interactive design
- Creating offline print work, including brochures and other promotional material, as well as organising and directing lifestyle photo shoots
- Working closely with all stakeholders and leading creative ideas and executions for content campaigns; with the Marketing team to create specific campaign concepts; and with the internal Development team and outside vendors on website and interactive page builds across multiple devices for UK & international markets
- Develop conceptual and stylistic direction for a variety of content & creative campaigns
Cult Furniture are a modern and contemporary furniture company supplying furniture, lighting, and artwork, creating the perfect mood and ambience in your home, restaurant, hotel or office. We promise that everything isn't just brilliantly designed and on-trend, but also has one eye on the future. When you buy from us, you're buying a piece that'll last long beyond the trends.
Furthermore, our exclusive B2B/Trade program is our way of connecting with businesses, brands, interior designers and buyers, to help you realise and finalise your projects goals perfectly. From contract furniture purchases to bulk commercial furniture orders, we furnish all kinds of spaces: hotels, shops, residential schemes, bars, restaurants and more.
The benefits of being a Brand Manager are:
- A great work environment with an easy commute (Stockwell, Clapham North, Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Road all close
- Pension scheme and performance-based incentives
- Perkbox membership, as well as a pool table, coffee machine, massage chair and 4pm Friday drinks
The key skills and qualities of a Brand Manager:
- At least four years’ industry experience in digital graphic design within an e-commerce environment, with the ability to demonstrate relevant work
- An advanced level of proficiency in Keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Premiere Pro/Final Cut
- Technical aptitude and a familiarity with HTML and CSS
- A proven understanding of: technical builds, including scope and budget; print techniques; life style photography direction
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and latest trends, as well a solid understanding of digital design including UI/UX
- A team player with strong time management and exceptional communication skills (excellent written and spoken English is a must)
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly