Head of Direct Marketing - £70-75k
Head of Direct Marketing £70K to £75K London
If you are an experienced Head of Direct Marketing with a strong track record in driving customer acquisition, this growing financial services business needs you. They are a lovely small team with a real family feel, very open and inclusive. It’s a great time to join as they expand their team and scale up their budgets and activity to meet ambitious growth targets.
This FS business has been hugely successful since their launch in the UK around 5 years ago and they continue to have high growth aspirations. They have just gone from strength to strength, and as a result of their massive success, an injection of investment is driving the requirement for a couple of new roles including a new Head of Direct Marketing to really help them step up another gear. They are a very lovely team of talented individuals who all love to contribute and work in a family feel environment. They love what they do, and they are passionate, opinionated, informal, energetic, caring and highly driven to succeed.
The Head of Direct Marketing - Press and Print Media is a key management role responsible for the end to end briefing, planning and delivery across inserts, door drops and press with the added opportunity to add new channels.
- Plan and deliver all direct and brand communications that drive sales leads
- Manage, guide and review all creative output
- Manage press, print agencies and creative agencies and suppliers – always challenging them to produce best in class campaigns
- Manage direct marketing budgets
- Support the growth of new products and brands
- Recruit, train and mentor new staff
- Strong track record working across offline direct marketing channels at a senior level from planning through to delivery
- Ability to understand and influence the drivers that deliver leads
- A problem solver who has solutions and a good communicator who can inspire and build strong relationships
- The type to thrive working in an informal, non-corporate environment and enjoy being challenged
- Experience in financial services is not essential, but would be beneficial
The salary for the role is between £70K and £75K plus good benefits