Account Manager- £23-28K
With a 30-year pedigree and a client base to be hugely proud of, this fantastic full-service advertising and marketing communications agency is full of passionate and driven individuals who come together to deliver fresh thinking and innovative ideas for their clients. Based in beautiful offices in the countryside and only 20 minutes from Dorset’s finest beaches this agency gives you the best of both worlds!
The key purpose of this role is to be responsible for the day to day management of Client accounts.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters.
- Making steps to build relationships beyond the core Client contacts
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls from platform users, providing assistance and promotion of the programme.
- Responsibility for providing team support across the business to ensure that we meet our deliverables.
- Presenting (verbally and in writing) the Agency's proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely.
- Thinking proactively on behalf of the Client and Agency new marketing initiatives.
- Negotiating and gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to these agreements.
- Responsibility for day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining approval before spend is committed.
- Identifying opportunities across the group to sell initiatives and projects to the client.
- Negotiating all in costs to get the best possible rates.
- Accountable for trafficking digital requests, website updates, bug fixes and development projects through the digital department.
- Personal capacity for growth and development
- Ability to Travel in the UK
- Understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing
- Strong understanding of digital projects and processes would be ideal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Creative flair and keen eye for detail
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
- First class ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Experience of agency processes and systems
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to implement processes to maintain quality control across the account.