Strategic Marketing Director
Deploying a significant budget and leading a high performing team, the purpose of this role is to create and lead a marketing centre of excellence which proactively and reactively supports our client’s purpose and vision both in the UK but also internationally.
It is both a strategic and tactical role requiring the creation and delivery of effective brand and marketing strategy both on and off line and leading the way in effectively understanding and utilising the data available internally and externally.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive marketing, commercial and leadership experience probably gained in a marketing led organisation.
- The ability to create and deliver marketing strategy above and below the line with particular focus on digital marketing.
- A real understanding of brands and brand marketing.
- Success in data driven marketing and creating actionable insights from data and information.
- A naturally collaborative style and a real desire to deliver excellent service to internal stakeholders as well as external customers, within a complex and multi-channelled business.
You will be operating in a membership or subscriptions based business where engagement is keen across a consumer or business services organisation.
To obtain further information please contact Paul Bendelow at bpesearch on 0203 178 4687 or email him at email@example.com quoting reference pb/27387/bpe
We promote diversity in employment and welcome applications from all sections of the community.