Head of Marketing and Sales Support
Bright Horizons Family Solutions is the UK’s leading childcare provider, and it’s our people who allow us to achieve this. With a portfolio of over 300 nurseries, and a 30 year history, we are proud to have been trusted by many families to provide their children with naturally inspiring, exceptional care and education for the early years, and proud to have been voted Great Place to Work for the last 13 consecutive years.
This is an exciting time to be joining the Commercial Department. As Head of Marketing and Sales Support, you will be responsible for leading, inspiring and supporting the Marketing, Field Marketing & Sales Support, and Creative Services teams, as well as playing a key role in changing mind sets, improving impact and realising our nurseries’ growth potential. This will be achieved through a refreshing drive to generate leads, and assisting/ guiding our nurseries to convert these leads into customers (registrations of children at our nurseries). As well as maximising retention and loyalty.
- Defining annual marketing and sales support strategies and activity plans, and driving these forward. The primary focus being on the attraction, conversion and retention of our parents.
- Driving the improvement of alignment and collaboration between the Marketing & Sales Support, Creative and Contact Centre teams
- Ensuring buy-in and engagement with Operations Directors and Regional Directors
- Leading and coaching the Marketing, Field Marketing & Sales Support, and Creative Services teams, ensuring they are continually focused on providing quality output to the business
- Devising and delivering analysis reports to Senior Leadership teams, in order to drive insight and fact based decision making
- Leading the annual budget process for the department
- Advising the Commercial Director on Improvements to the company’s proposition, pricing strategy, quality standards, customer engagement, revenue generating activities and business performance
- Proven commercial experience in a strategic marketing role
- Track record of leading Marketing and/ or Sales Support, in a multi-site, chain organisation
- Experience working in Consumer Marketing, within either FMCG or Services
- Experience with the sales of high involvement products/ services
- Proven experience in driving an idea through to execution
- Strong, motivational leader
- Engaging, open and direct
- Proactive and output driven
This role will be office based, at either our Rushden (Northamptonshire) office, or our Imperial Wharf (London) office. A willingness to travel regularly to other sites, is a must.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up, any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.