Digital Analyst - £40K to £55K
Digital Analyst - London £40K to £55K
If you have strong digital analytics experience using Google Analytics and / or Adobe Analytics plus Tableau (or similar) and would love to work for a leading content agency this could be the role for you….
If you love the analysis, but also love to draw insight from this to help derive strategies then this could be the role for you….
Digital Analyst - The role
Working at this fabulous Central London agency you will work with a range of clients to:
- Provide analysis of digital content performance across a range of channels
- Provide strategic and tactical insights, measurement strategies, proof of effectiveness and optimisation of content.
- Use Google Analytics, Adobe analytics and Tableau to generate and present insight
- Using Tableau build and update dashboards using web, email and social data
- Create and deliver presentations of your findings
Digital Analyst – Skills and experience required
- MS Excel
- Proficient at presenting insights in a simple and engaging way
- Knowledge of digital media platforms (paid search, social, display)
- Excellent client facing skills and a confident and articulate presenter
- Passionate about advancing the analytics offering and usage within the agency
This is a really lovely London agency with a real mix of clients in different sectors, and a great working environment.
The salary is between £40K and £55K depending on experience.