Planner £45 to £65K
Planner - CRM / Customer Journey – London
£45K to £65K depending on experience.
This a great opportunity for a Planner / Senior Planner to work in a leading agency in an energetic culture working on a brand new client with exciting plans.
Planner – The role
- Create strategies around customer journeys –encouraging engagement and enhancing the customer experience through all stages.
- Develop insights into customer behaviour across the customer journey using research and social media listening.
- Create communication strategies and design customer experience programs using channels including email, direct mail, mobile and social.
- Develop content strategy for new campaigns that engages customers.
- Develop creative briefs and brief internal teams.
- Work with internal teams across disciplines and other agencies to develop integrated campaigns.
Planner - Experience required
- Experiecne in a planning role which encompasses CRM
- Expertise in developing customer journeys for clients that result in higher engagement
- An understanding of data driven marketing
- An understanding of how social and content play a key role in building and strengthening a brand
- The ability to work collaboratively with teams including creative, data and account management
- Confidence in presenting and engaging with clients to recommend strategic solutions
A really great chance to work within a leading agency on a new client – in a start up environment. Good benefits and opportunities too!
The salary is flexible for this role and will depend on experience but is likely to be between £45K and £65K.