A strategic and creative Brand Manager or experienced Assistant Brand Manager is required to work for a multi-award winning skincare brand and support across two health and wellness brands. Within this role you will be part of the team leading the UK marketing strategy, developing and growing the brands, executing the annual marketing plans, analysing the portfolios performance and overseeing all NPD.
Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, you will have the chance to be a true ambassador for the brands with a lot of ownership over the UK marketing, working closely with the international head office and EMEA sales and marketing departments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial working environment where you will be exposed to all levels of business strategy and the full marketing-mix.
We need someone who is extremely dynamic, with excellent commercial awareness and business acumen who can hit the ground running. This company has a great internal culture and this role will suit an ambitious, passionate and driven individual.
Main responsibilities include:
- Monitor and manage annual brand performance to achieve sales & profit targets
- Strategically develop promotional and activation plans, NPD/EPD launches from concept to delivery
- Prepare and create marketing briefs for all brand communications including print ads, literature, social content, POS, NPD artwork etc for the design studio
- Manage relationships with UK media and PR agencies, expert brand ambassadors and key opinion leaders
- Work with UK sales team on support material, joint business plans and POS for high-street retail and online accounts
Key skills requirements:
- Experienced marketing professional with relevant degree
- Proven experience of working within a branded role, preferable within skincare
- Exposure to the full marketing mix, preferably with online, print and TV
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK consumer market
- Ability to set and manage budgets and P&L
- Experience in new product development
- Strong copy writing skills and first class communicator
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
If you are a strategically minded individual who is passionate about delivering innovative marketing campaigns and a strong team player hungry for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
This role would suit someone who is currently at Brand Manager level or an experienced Assistant Brand Manager looking for their next step. Experience working in a background with beauty or personal care would be an advantage.
To be considered for the position please forward your CV below. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.