Head of Marketing
Our client, a FTSE 100 global tech business has recently made significant investment in their marketing function. As a consequence of this investment our client is looking to bring on board a Head of Marketing to look after a significant portion of the UK marketing function.
Reporting into the EMEA Marketing Director and sitting on the SLT this role will be key to the success of the region. Entering at a time of considerable positive change, the successful candidate will be able to significantly shape the course of this division while being given the autonomy to shape their team and role as they see fit.
Key accountabilities will be to co-ordinate the marketing strategy, grow the market for services and manage the cost effective acquisition of new customers across the portfolio of products; this will be achieved through driving and developing an integrated channel strategy.
- Development and execution of marketing strategy by setting a compelling vision that fits within group strategies and delivers business KPIs
- Turn the strategy into a plan with clear budget goals and fully integrated communications and media plans across brand & acquisition objectives.
- Lead a brand strategy across our suite of products and build awareness campaigns through market leading online strategies and tactical marketing campaigns.
- Budget management & forecasting across all marketing functions – media, creative & channel development.
- Develop & explore new channel growth, helping future proof our marketing mix.
- Direct the development of distribution channels to optimise the profitable growth of the business
- You will be operating in a fast paced but corporate environment
- You’ll have built a strong understanding of B2B lead/funnel models and theory, reporting, principles of effective lead management and account-based marketing.
- Be a strong influencer with experience operating within and across complex stakeholder groups
- Marketing strategy formulation to drive new customer revenues
- Extensive experience and responsibility in acquisition marketing across broadcast & online channel and integrated marketing planning