Role: Category Controller
Package: £50k-£55k + car allowance
Job Ref: TL884814
An exciting time to join! Our client is going through a major brand repositioning and the Category Controller will play a key role in this transition. If you are analytical, insightful and have proven success in Top 4 grocery category management, plus a personal interest in holistic health and wellness, this could very well be a perfect match.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the Category Controller will be responsible for driving the category agenda of key licensees and retail channels across a wide portfolio of branded products.
Key role responsibilities:
1. Drive branded product net sales revenue by building successful relationships with licensee and retail partners.
2. Develop and deliver compelling in-store offering and plans.
3. Regular range performance analysis.
4. Unlock useable insight to support commercial proposition and to identify category opportunities.
5. Provide recommendations on the shopper activation strategy and implementation.
Key role requirements
1. Demonstrable success in Top 4 grocery category management within a competitive FMCG environment.
2. Highly analytical with a high level of competence in interpreting customer data whilst drawing insight and forming recommendations.
3. Proven experience with category and customer data and insight sources such as IRI, Kantar, Nielsen etc.
4. Astute commercial acumen.
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
6. An absolute team player.
To apply, email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Category Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly