Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 5DR
Salary: £38,000 to £43,000 p.a. + 3.5% Performance Related Pay + Pension
Are you passionate about sports, health and wellbeing? Do you thrive in a progressive environment with a great team around you to support you? If so, CSSC Sports & Leisure, is a great place to work!
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and analytically focused Digital Marketing Specialist who is looking to make the next step in their career into a management role. You will be required to design and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels for a long-standing not for profit organisation that inspires its 150,000 members to explore new ways to be active and healthy.
The Digital Marketing Specialist, will initiate lead generation campaigns to acquire new members from within the public sector, as well as increasing product usage within the existing audience.
Ideally you will have experience in creating automated marketing workflows based on personas, to provide personalised communications and improve uptake of member benefits. This is a brand-new role with the scope to create acquisition campaigns across departments, whilst measuring campaign specific ROI for CSSC.
Applications are particularly welcome from candidates with previous hands-on experience of marketing automation tools, google analytics, PPC and SEO and reporting on ROI.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Successfully launch measurable digital marketing campaigns, that align to the company’s customer engagement goals.
- Segment the growing database of members and prospects to identify target audiences for acquisition and upsell campaigns.
- Review the impact of digital activity and report on key campaign metrics, success measures and ROI.
- Work with our Social Media executive to define and measure a social media strategy to improve brand awareness and acquisition.
- Use Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics, Marketing Automation, content scheduling & email marketing platforms.
- Deliver input and direction to SEO/SEM and optimisation strategies and initiatives for all consumer-facing websites.
- Initiate, develop and manage working relationships and networks with stakeholders and partners to optimise digital marketing campaigns.
Digital Marketing Specialist Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have previous marketing experience with:
- Hands-on experience in digital campaign management, analysis and reporting of ROI at a company with a strong online presence
- Repurposing creative content and applying across social, editorial and email marketing
- Experience in digital advertising, including PPC and social media advertising
- Experience using CRM and Marketing Automation tools, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience of audience analysis, segmentation techniques and new audience acquisition strategies
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Proficient in MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) to analyse campaign performance, media budgets
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing specialist to join an ethical, not for profit organisation that aims to improve the lives of its members through participation in sport & leisure.
If you’re interested, don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
CSSC Sports & Leisure promotes fulfilling lifestyles by providing sport and leisure opportunities to over 1520,000 members. CSSC positively promotes individual health and well-being and helps make that goal a reality for our many members. Have fun, get active, try out new hobbies or activities and experience the great diversity of CSSC. We organise hundreds of events, activities and benefits for you every year! For more information please visit: https://www.cssc.co.uk/ .