Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager Based in West London
Looking for a digital guru with experience in web redesign, UX
- Together with Head of Marketing, develop the digital marketing strategy for this creative district, to support the placemaking strategy for the area, designed to make it a desirable place to visit, live and work.
- Define PPC and SEO targets and monitor performance across keyword lists for defined campaign and marketing activity, working closely with the broader marketing, PR and media teams to effectively integrate communications across all our channels.
- Co-develop marketing campaigns, ensuring audience-specific digital marketing tools and channels are utilised to drive visitor attendance to the area and specific events.
- Redesign website, manage the redevelopment of the website, with a particular emphasis on user journey (UX/UI), content creation, rollout, analysis, data capture, social integration. Ensure the project is correctly scoped, briefed, and delivered on time and to budget.
- Improve UX, design, content, data capture and conversion, conducting regular reviews and making improvements based on data, research and insight available (e.g. Google Analytics, user testing, focus groups).