Data Account Director
We need a Data Account Director to work at a leading integrated marketing agency in London on numerous varied clients.
For this role you will have strong account management experience and the ability to help clients use data and technology to transform marketing.
As Data Account Director you will take responsibility for the development and management of key data and digital clients.
- Ensure excellence in client delivery
- Develop excellent relations with clients and with their agency partners
- Act as a leader and trusted advisor in data, technology delivery and business and transformation
- Lead the account management team
- Help clients to develop a roadmap for marketing technology
- Become an expert on the agency’s own marketing automation platform
- Work with an off-shore team to ensure delivery of projects
Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience as an Account Director or similar in a data heavy environment
- A good understanding of Database Marketing, Campaign Management and Marketing Technology
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in scoping out data and technology solutions, working alongside teams including strategy, UX design and technology
- The ability to lead projects and experience in Agile, Waterfall or PRINCE2
- Strong eye for project costing in alignment with expectations and delivery
- People management expertise
This is a really exciting role within this leading agency working on many of their most innovative data accounts.
Salary around £50K, but may be flexible plus good benefits.
This is an initial 12 month FTC.
If this role isn’t for you, then check out our jobs here.