Assistant Marketing Manager
The ELT Division is a global leader in the provision of multimedia English language teaching and learning materials. Operating in over 100 countries, it reaches millions of teachers and students each year to support the development of English language proficiency.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of the English Language Teaching (ELT) department you will support the Social & Community Marketing team in the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns both centrally and locally through email, social media and web to maximise brand and campaign value.
The successful candidate will:
- Support the planning, and input into the development and implementation of global email marketing campaigns to specific objectives.
- Support the email campaign lifecycle from design through to delivery including set up, testing, content, deployment, reporting and continuous improvement.
- Ensure contact data held in all internal systems is used effectively and appropriately for digital marketing purposes both globally and in local markets to comply with industry regulations and best practice.
- Manage and build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the delivery of global and local email marketing campaigns to meet agreed targets.
- Act as the main point of contact for any user queries and training requirements in relation to the email service provider and provide ad hoc training to nurture continuous improvement.
- Assist in the updating, moderation and monitoring of global marketing campaigns through various social media channels to agreed plans and timescales.
- Create and maintain web landing pages that drive conversion including data collection forms to support marketing campaigns, ensuring GDPR compliance.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous experience and good knowledge of using large scale Email Service Provider platforms and social media channels preferably in a B2B environment
- Proficiency in Photoshop or other graphics editor
- Some basic technical knowledge of HTML
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills; including excellent written and spoken English
- Good organisational skills, results oriented, keen attention to detail and deadline focused
- CIM or IDM qualification at Diploma level or equivalent experience
- Copywriting skills
- English Language Teaching and/or Publishing experience
- Presentation skills both face to face and online
Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
Closing date: 20 January 2019
To apply please visit our website below.
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve, and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.