Creative Designer – £30,000+ depending on experience – Leigh on Sea, Essex
Swan Creative are looking for a talented and bright Creative Designer to work in our vibrant and energetic studio in Leigh on Sea. The Creative Designer must be someone who is full of ideas, passionate about branding, has in-depth skills in artwork and production, and carries a wealth of agency experience working on a range of projects and campaigns.
You will need to combine creative ideas and artwork skills to produce high-quality, engaging and original creative content for an exciting range of clients and projects, including but not limited to:
- Creating new brands and key campaign creatives
- Logo designs
- Advertising assets
- Signage layouts
- Point of sale graphics to specialised print projects
- Responsive website designs
You will need to combine your keen eye for detail, creativity and artwork skills, using your on- and off-line production skills to ensure your designs are easily translated in the production stages, as well as visually stunning. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an exciting and vibrant company.
Swan Creative is a rapidly growing agency specialising in creative branding, web experiences and dynamic digital marketing. We are located just off the coast, in sunny Leigh on Sea, the ideal hub to express and grow your creativity. Our clients range from international organisations to local businesses that value our reliability and personal touch.
From building innovative brands to creating concepts, advertising campaigns to digital marketing solutions, mobile first website design and bespoke builds, our projects are extremely varied and original. Our teams share values, visions and goals and are passionate about delivering outstanding service to all our clients, which make Swan Creative a hub of creativity and innovation.
The key skills and qualities of a Creative Designer:
- Someone with at least 5 years’ agency experience, who can generate creative campaign ideas with supportive graphics, using outstanding creative designs, layouts and graphics
- The ability to produce production-ready assets for all creative projects, print, web and signage
- An expert in the design Adobe CC Suite, with a strong understanding of production, print and online
- A keen collaborator with all on- and off-line integrated teams, who stays up-to-date with the latest creative trends
These qualities are also desirable:
- Experience in creative copywriting for campaign headlines and marketing messaging
- Creating top-line concept ideas and advertising campaigns
- Exceptional Photoshop retouching skills, with knowledge of Lightroom
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.