We are looking for a meticulous, thorough, diligent, precise and conscientious person with brand management experience to lead the Marketing department for our Prowrap and Procare brands.
The role reports into the Commercial Director and is a great opportunity for someone who does whatever it takes to deliver on time, every time.
- Manage the brand guidelines, marketing plan and social media strategy for both Procare and Prowrap, working closely with the senior team and the design department
- Represent the brands at business events
- Support clients and distributors with online, social media, advertising and POS
- Work fast and faultlessly
- Manage the production of: o Press Advertising, POS, Packaging, Product Information, and Exhibitions from initial concept through to final implementation
- Develop strong relationships
The above forms the main areas of responsibility for this role but it is not an exhaustive list, and it should be noted that duties may change over time, so the need for flexibility is key and the job-holder will be expected to co-operate with reasonable changes as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience of either the Hair & Beauty or Foodservice sector desirable
- Knowledge of Social Media strategies and customer engagement
- Good understanding of UX and customer behaviour in an ever changing digital landscape
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to respond to tight deadlines under pressure
- Attention to detail and consistent quality control
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Focused on outcome not output
- Flexible & adaptable
- Hard working and loyal
- Strong communicator & influencer
- Diplomatic and collaborative
- Customer focussed