Head of Communities
Our client, a multi-national high growth organisation operating in the business services sector is looking for a Head of Communities to create and implement the global communities strategy.
The business has grown to over 200 people and is expecting to see this number increase by at least c75% year on year reaching 800 people by 2020. With a significant presence in the UK, mainland Europe and the US, growth is expected both in existing markets but also though diversification.
Reporting into the group CMO, the Head of Communities will manage a team of 5, with the potential for growth, and be tasked with identifying relevant global communities and creating bespoke multimedia strategies to effectively engage them. You will work closely with the key global stakeholders to ensure buy-in and effective communication of your vision both in head office and in the local markets.
You will have:
- At least 8 years marketing experience
- Experience (either on or offline) of identifying and engaging communities
- A demonstrable track record of creating commercially successful strategies to serve these communities
- An understanding of the impact of these strategies on the wider marketing mix
- Experience working across a dynamic business to gain buy in