Head of Marketing and Communications
Join an international outdoor business located in a rural environment as Head of Marketing and Communications.
Nikwax Outdoor Innovation has achieved an international reputation through the development, manufacturing and marketing of high performance products, whilst caring for the environment and the community. The marketing effort is spread over multiple geographical areas and channels, and needs the attention of an imaginative person who is especially competent in communication, prioritisation and planning.
Grow brand awareness, sales, profitability and ROI on communications investment within the UK and Export Markets by planning, creating and delivering impactful and focused communications that demonstrate the key benefits that the company offers to its target consumers, through defining, prioritising and articulating the most powerful competitive advantages of Nikwax and its product ranges.
The Person will
• be an energetic and effective communicator
• be strong in leading and strategic planning
• have the ability to prioritise
• be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in marketing or a related subject
• have experience in leading a team
• be open to different cultural environments.
• work within an organisation where you can clearly see the effect of your efforts
• work for an organisation with values that you can believe in
• work within a fascinating and diverse community
• join the Outdoor Industry with its unique challenges
• receive competitive benefits and rewards (including free childcare at a local company-supported facility).