Operations Executive – £19,000 to £20,000 DOE + Benefits – Nottingham
We are looking for a passionate Operations Executive who is customer orientated and focused on going that extra mile in order to create an unforgettable guest experience at PREMIER SUITES Nottingham. PREMIER SUITES operate 52 apartments in the Ice House building adjacent to the National Ice Arena.
As Operations Executive, you must have experience in a similar role with experience at supervisory or managerial level. You must be self-motivated and be an inspirational leader, who believes in delivering the best possible standards in guest service, continually leading your team of by example. This role is a fantastic step-up for anyone wanting to progress their career in hotel operations.
The key responsibilities of an Operations Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Managing reception, reservations, debtors and guest ledgers, checking on the operational performance of both internal and external service providers
- Assisting the management team in running a profitable operation and preparing a long-term operational strategy for the Nottingham property
- Monitoring property conditions, checking environmental performance, and suggesting or approving funds or plans for spending
- Implementing and maintaining standards throughout the Nottingham property
Since 1996 PREM Group has steadily built its hotel management services and contract businesses, as well as developing and managing four of its own brands: Aspect Hotels, PREMIER SUITES PLUS, PREMIER SUITES and Leopold hotels.
Today, we operate hotels and serviced apartments in Ireland, England, France, Belgium and the Netherlands, as well as providing tailored service packages to independent operators in these locations.
The key skills and qualities of an Operations Executive:
- Must have some demonstrable experience in a similar role with experience at supervisory or managerial level
- Excellent communication skills, in both oral and written English, is essential
- Able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment and utilise strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- First-late leadership skills in leading a team, keeping morale high and guiding them towards company objectives
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.