Head of Brand
2 days left
- Full Time
Head of Brand
£50,000 - £57,000
Do you want to be part of an organisation that fights for children every single day? Then join us as Head of Brand, leading and developing an outstanding team of brand specialists who are focused on successfully building the brand in the UK.
In our Marketing, Fundraising and Communications department, we inspire millions of people, from individuals to large corporates, to support our quest for change.
As Head of Brand, you will apply deep expertise on brands and branding to help shape the overall brand proposition and strategy and ensure successful implementation across the organisation. You will support the development of the brand proposition and strategy and be accountable for its implementation both within the team and by internal stakeholders. You will also be responsible for creating a strong brand communications plan with clear objectives and aligned to the brand vision and F&M strategy. In addition you will:
- Lead key brand marketing initiatives such as the brand campaign, including briefing agencies and internal teams and setting a clear vision and expectations around income
- Ensure the brand is understood by all our people and that is expressed in a distinctive and consistent manner across all touchpoints
- Build strong relationships with external partners and ensure a clear brand partnership strategy is in place to improve overall reach and brand engagement and play a strong role in new business pitching when needed
- Provide deep expert advice and support for stakeholders within SCUK and beyond on all existing and new branding issues, being the organisations ‘go to person’ for brand support
- Lead the brand agency relationships, both creative and media.
To be successful you will have deep expert knowledge of brands and branding with a strong track record of working on brand development and a real passion for shaping brands. You will also be a highly experienced brand marketer with a track record of leading and delivering successful brand campaigns. Energetic and driven, you will have strong creative credentials and an understanding of the importance of creative excellence. In addition you will have:
- Experience of successfully influencing and directing strategic brand development in a complex stakeholder environment
- The ability to provide expert advice and shape strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to build rapport and credibility across multiple stakeholders, internally and externally at all levels
- Strong leadership skills with experience in leading a high performing communications team.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please click the Apply button.
Closing date: 6th January 2018