Customer Marketing Manager
Customer Marketing Manager, Influencer Intelligence and Fashion Monitor
Marcomms Portfolio, Centaur Media Plc
Exciting new opportunity to join a global media organisation working for a portfolio of market-leading brands including Influencer Intelligence, Fashion Monitor, Foresight News and Year Ahead.
We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Customer Marketing Manager to join our vibrant marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to work on high-growth subscription products and take ownership of the customer engagement plans for four brands, Influencer Intelligence, Fashion Monitor, Year Ahead and Foresight News. You will be responsible for managing and implementing annual marketing plans and delivering high levels of customer engagement, increased renewal rates and brand equity for your portfolio of products.
Key to this role will be understanding the needs and expectations of the customer to add value and maximise product usage, retention and advocacy. These are content, data and insight led businesses in fast-moving industries, where relevant and valuable communication is essential.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Drive customer engagement, retention and account growth across the portfolio of products.
- Implement annual customer marketing plans and manage marketing budgets.
- Support the achievement of revenue targets by working closely with the Account Management and Customer Success teams.
- Plan and manage fully integrated, flawless and response-driven marketing campaigns that resonate with customer challenges and needs.
- Develop a strong understanding of our data, identify strategic target markets and sectors that are ripe for expansion and build insight through market sizing and competitor benchmarking.
- Plan and execute subscription lifecycle campaigns, using both marketing automation and bespoke comms plans, including on-boarding, account updates, low usage campaigns and renewal series.
- Develop and maintain all relevant collateral and brand communication programmes to support marketing campaigns and produce compelling and creative copy.
- Support product development by identifying opportunities to strengthen and improve the competitive position of our brand and products.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, senior marketing team and key brand stakeholders, to ensure the marketing activity is fully aligned with the business needs.
- Work with the Digital, Data and Design teams to develop and manage online platforms, communications plans and marketing collaterals that are effective and on-brand.
- Coach and support junior team members as and when required.
To succeed in the role, you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role running retention programmes in an online business or subscription environment.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to think ‘outside the box’ to deliver innovative marketing and product solutions that drive revenue and brand equity.
- Advanced understanding of marketing principles, developments and new techniques.
- Skilled in managing and utilising data to deliver campaigns and gain audience insight.
- Advanced campaign tracking, reporting and analytical skills at campaign and customer level.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong track record of creating compelling and effective communications.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You will be:
- Highly self-motivated, intuitive, creative, energetic and resourceful.
- Interested in learning and exploring new marketing methods, thinking creatively about new ways to reach audiences.
- Proactive and accountable attitude to delivering objectives.
- Able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- An excellent communicator.
About Centaur Media
Centaur Media Plc is a market-leading global media organisation delivering expert content and insight, engaging events and smart digital technology. From our digital media and iconic print brands to our award-winning events and cutting-edge data products, we enable and inspire the very best performance in a range of selected markets. We are a team of 600 people in the UK, with our main office based in Central London. With high profile brands like Econsultancy, Marketing Week, Influencer Intelligence, The Lawyer, Fashion Monitor and Money Marketing, Centaur Media is one of Britain’s most exciting and progressive media companies and offers a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for career progression, training and development.