A global structural engineering consulting firm is seeking an experienced marketing manager for their London office. You must be a strategic thinker, have excellent writing skills, strong attention to detail and be passionate about the built environment and engineering innovation. The role is heavily focused on project proposals and tenders and involves support to the other UK offices.
- Strategise and prepare responses to PQQs / RFQs / RFPs.
- Assemble high-quality custom packages and presentations.
- Apply marketing principles to develop and format marketing materials.
- Liaise with communications team to promote practices, sectors and services through various platforms such as social media, blogs and press releases.
- Support technical and business development staff and coordinate with communications staff for marketing materials.
- Update and maintain various marketing logs and databases.
- Maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with staff.
- Monthly travel required between UK offices and occasional international trips.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or similar.
- Proven marketing experience in a similar position, in relevant field.
- Experience responding to both private and public sector RFPs.
- Highly proactive and motivated, keen to go the extra mile.
- Strategic thinker, problem solver, detail orientated.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Solid writing and editing skills.
- Proficiency in InDesign, MS Office and PowerPoint.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing international company and become an integral part of the wider marketing team.