Content Performance Manager
Content Performance Manager - World Leader in Consumer Goods
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Content Performance Manager to join the eCommerce Marketing team. Our client is a global leader in consumer goods with a portfolio of iconic brands that remain number one within their chosen categories.
This is newly created role where you will work closely with the marketing, regulatory and data teams, focusing to help make digital content that delivers results and is consistent with the brand promise.
If you are driven, influential, creative and have a curious mind this role could be the one for you!
- Responsible for the delivery of full content plan (across all brands), ensuring consistency between this and the brand strategy. You will also look to ensure that all creative delivered is suitable for usage across omni-channel campaigns
- You will partner the brand teams define content vision, planning deliverable requirements and ensuring timely delivery of content.
- Support line manager with cycle planning and ensure flawless critical path management
- You will act as the lead in efficient management of agency and brand time
- Act as functional content expert providing best in class guidance to global and local brand teams
- Serve as a strategic advisor to line manager & social teams identifying and sharing social media opportunities (trends, platform & content opportunities)
Is This You?
- Have a proven track record in analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use data and analytics to understand and improve performance
- Have experience with Media platforms such as DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Have experience with A/B testing, audience segmentation and targeting
- Have an understanding of other integrated marketing channels including: email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, SEO, and SEM/paid advertising
- Be familiar with SEO best practices
- Able to work under pressure in a deadline driving environment
- Able to work independently
Familiarity with the following toolsets would be a bonus:
- Shopify CMS
- Hotjar UX and Survey tracking
- Glew Ecommerce analytics
- Google Tools e.g. Google Analytics