Director of Product & Brand Management
Our client is a global business with a family of lifestyle brands. The aim being to create a positive, lasting impact on their consumer’s quality of life. Products are available in more than 100 countries, employing around 7,900 people in over 30 countries.
As they strengthen their business for future growth, they are looking to appoint an outstanding Director of Product & Brand Management, based at their office in the West Midlands.
- Working in a global matrix organisation and reporting to the SVP, you will manage a small team of direct reports and this high profile position combines a unique mix of product/brand management, customer insight and strategic implementation.
- You will own and manage 2 global high profile brands undertaking a significant transformation change and turnaround with a focus on becoming truly customer centric.
- As brand ambassador, you will lead the development and execution of the brand and business strategy for profitable growth.
- Achieve profit contribution through portfolio growth, sales, profitability, pricing, SKU efficiency and market share optimisation.
- Develop the business, category and brand offering and managing the entire brand and product lifecycle whilst achieving excellence in market awareness, segmentation, channel expansion, new product development and positioning etc.
- To develop and coach a team of Product Managers in collaboration with the sales, NPD, marketing and creative teams.
- This unique position demands an exceptional individual who enjoys a growth agenda and a highly visible role whilst also developing their career within this market leading organisation.
- Of graduate calibre, you will have an outstanding track record most likely combining expertise in Brand/Category and Product Management within a best in class organisation, albeit you may have previous experience within the sales discipline.
- You will have extensive multi-channel experience i.e. trade, retail, wholesale, e-commerce/e-digital, concessions, specialist on and off line, concept retailers and direct channel experience to the end consumer would be a distinct advantage.
- You are therefore likely to have experience of working within a number of best in class brand centric organisations i.e. consumer goods/electronics/mobiles/luggage/sport/ personal care/fashion or similar world class sectors where the consumer experience is truly at the heart of the all activities.
- Intuitive and commercial in equal measure, you will have the stature and gravitas to deliver tangible change and implement forward thinking initiatives to implement change in brand development, behaviour and culture.
- An inspiring leader and coach, you will have the ability to progress further in an organisation with tremendous ambition and where outstanding opportunities exist for high performers.
Please reply with full CV and current salary details. Candidates who fail to respond in this manner cannot be considered.
Apply for Director of Product & Brand Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly