The ELT (English Language Teaching) Division is a global leader in the provision of multimedia English language teaching and learning materials. Operating in over 100 countries, it reaches millions of teachers and students each year to support the development of English language proficiency.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a driven, creative and strategic marketer to champion ELT’s Primary portfolio, working with a range of products to help young learners around the world achieve their potential in English.
As a member of the ELT Customer Experience Marketing team, you will lead the development and ongoing implementation of competitive value propositions for ELT’s Primary portfolio. You will work collaboratively with stakeholders in diverse functions and locations to support growth and market share globally. You will champion your area, ensuring that sales and marketing teams are well-equipped to promote key Primary brands and launch new products.
- define and articulate the benefits of ELT’s Primary portfolio including USPs, product positioning, and key sales messages
- manage complex projects with a wide range of stakeholders, working closely with the Content teams to ensure the product delivers a great customer experience
- define impactful key sales messages and marketing copy for global and internal use
- define marketing strategy with clear objectives and KPIs
- work with local markets to refine messages where required to meet local needs
- coordinate research to support understanding of customers, competitors and key markets
To be successful in this role, you must:
- have relevant practical marketing experience
- possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- have experience in managing direct report(s) or proven potential
- have experience in managing a wide portfolio of projects, stakeholders and responsibilities
- have experience in developing marketing plans and implementing multichannel campaigns
- be a team player and foster a collaborative team environment
- think creatively and demonstrate effective problem solving skills
- be able to analyse and synthesize information
- knowledge of and experience in the ELT or Education sector, particularly in relation to teaching and learning materials
- a recognised marketing qualification
Please contact Vicky.email@example.com for any queries.
Closing date: 16 December 2018
To apply please visit our website by clicking the "Apply" button below.
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve, and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.