Database Development Director
Does the opportunity to work with a team of talented IT professionals at this marketing services provider supporting blue chip clients with their marketing IT infrastructure appeal?
You will join as Database Development Director at £40 - £60K dep on experience.
The role will focus on the development and maintenance of marketing databases using SQL (MS SQL, MySQL), utilising extensive data transformation tools to set up ETL processes.
- Set up processes to extract data from multiple interfaces
- Integrate with db platforms
- Set up and integrate with tools such as Adobe, Salesforce and Apteco etc
- Facilitate communications and integrate deployment channel platforms
- Design and develop KPI reports and dashboards using EXCEL and BI s/ware tools.
You will also have some client interaction, working with client stakeholders at all levels. In addition, you’ll work with key in-house teams such as Development, client services and business analysts.
For this role you have at least 7 years’ experience developing SQL databases and software applications within marketing preferably and Waterfall and Agile methodologies knowledge. You also have some project management experience!
Your training includes:
- Kognito (Big data solutions)
- SQL – MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle
- BI Tools – Qlik, Tableau
- Marketing Automation plaforms – Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesford, Apteco, Kitwheel
- ESP platforms – Mapp, Adestra, Dot Mailer
- DSP and DMP
- Data management software tools
You’re self-motivated, highly organised and thrive in a data-rich technical environment. You are happy with some travel between the 2 offices based in London and Cirencester.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/