Account Executive working for a lovely Charity - £26,500 + com
A proactive role for an Account Exec, £26,500 + com
Growing existing relationships and developing new ones where appropriate, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a new Corporate Account Development team!
Your role will focus on growing sponsorships for the events held by this medical charity that supports doctors and healthcare professionals with extensive educational programmes.
With over 350 events each year, this is a busy and exciting place to work and you will not only work with existing sponsors to develop relationships but also with colleagues such as event managers to ensure your Sponsors have the best possible experience at each event and feel their brand has been represented faithfully.
With lots of potential to introduce new ideas and work creatively with sponsors to increase their spend, you will also need to target new potential sponsors – identifying businesses that might be interested in some key specialisms within the event calendar.
- Build relationships with existing client sponsors (75%)
- Add value to the relationships and develop creative sponsorship packages
- Promote on-line sponsorship opportunities where appropriate as well as at events
- Target new potential sponsors for events, building a pipeline of prospects and meet targets set (25%)
- Attend networking events to support the sales process and help lead generation
- Be in charge of raising invoices, agreements and contracts as required
- Provide support to the in-house events team with regards to sponsorship packages
For this role, we are looking for someone ideally with some sponsorship or event co-ordinating experience. However, above all else, you are proactive in approach, highly communicative, personable and with excellent organisational skills. We are looking for someone with enthusiasm, energy and passion who would relish the chance to combine client relationship management with sales and development.
Working 35 hours per week, this employer allows some good flexibility (core hours 9-5)
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/