Digital Analyst - £50-£60K + bens
Senior Digital Analyst - London £50K - £60K depending on experience + bens
This is a great role if you are passionate about digital and social analytics
You will work on some of the world’s leading brands at a great agency that is pushing the boundaries and that puts the data at the heart of everything.
Working across analytics, data science and research you will be part of a talented team working on a range of exciting projects and clients.
You will responsible for the continued development of social and digital analytics.
You will work with the data team, data scientists and strategists to provide social insight and help clients understand customer behaviour and how best to engage with them
Senior Digital Analyst – Experience
- Analysis experience across digital / social channels – ideally gained in an agency environment
- Accustomed to using using social analysis tools e.g. Brandwatch, Infegy, Pulsar
- A passion for data and digital and the desire to work in a changing and evolving environment with leading brands
- The ability to provide and develop insight into audience behaviour
- Excellent project management skills
- A builder of strong and credible relationships
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Digital Analyst to join a leading agency and work in an evolving department on a range of varied and high profile accounts. Benefits are great and include a development program so you can keep learning new skills.
The salary is between £50K-£60K plus benefits.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Digital Analyst - £50-£60K + bens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly