Senior PPC Executive
Senior PPC Executive – £25,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience) – Holborn, London
Our client is looking for a Senior PPC Executive to take the company’s online marketing to the next level. This growing online company is on a mission to make hiring local, trusted service professionals as easy as possible. The Senior PPC Executive will be responsible for ensuring we’re getting the most efficiency from our PPC spend. This means helping bring to light the relevant reporting and insights that can be used to effectively make marketing decisions.
We're looking for someone to bring fresh ideas to the table that we can test, analyse and roll out (where successful!) all as a part of our high-frequency test and learn growth strategy. You'll be fully up to speed with the latest paid search strategies with hands-on experience in creating campaigns and implementing paid search techniques.
The key responsibilities of a Senior PPC Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and managing PPC campaigns on Adwords and Bing
- Running regular reports that provide insight into ongoing marketing campaign performance
- Managing paid search attributes such as sitelinks, bid modifiers, and audiences
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders across different departments (i.e. growth, marketing, operations, finance, etc.) and geographies
The key skills and qualities of a Senior PPC Executive:
- Must have minimum one years’ experience managing PPC campaigns, with proficiency using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Must love start-ups and understand the challenges of a fast-moving and ever-changing business
- Any experience with social media marketing, SQL, Adwords Scripts (as well as Mario Kart and fancy dress!) desirable
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.