Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager
Home Counties – West of London
To £50,000 plus car allowance and bonus
Lovely role for an established Brand Manager or SBM to take sole responsibility for a growing brand, from strategy through to NPD and activation.
This is a fabulous, autonomous role for someone who is ready to take ownership of a small but growing FMCG brand, based in the Home Counties and offering great work/life balance away from the city. You’ll be responsible for strategy and brand planning, using research and insights to develop on-brand, on-trend activity and branded innovation pipeline. You will develop and lead communications and activation plans, manage P&L and A&P budget, working closely with the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing.
- Currently working at Brand or Senior Brand Manager level in an FMCG business, ideally within Food & Beverages
- A passion for food combined with a natural curiosity for consumers & new products
- Proven experience in the delivery of NPD projects
- Proven experience of growing a brand in the UK
- Strategic capability, able to use relevant data and insight resources to shape decisions
- Self-starter who can work at pace with minimal supervision, make things happen and be accountable for decisions
- Commercially minded, with experience of managing your own P&L
- Experience of planning and delivering communications plans and managing agencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and a genuine team player
- Flexible, open-minded and able to deal with ambiguity
Food company with a portfolio of leading brands, based to the west of London
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team.