Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive – £20,000 to £25,000 – Christchurch, Dorset
I-Fulfilment are looking for a new Digital Marketing Executive with a passion for digital marketing to join our growing team. The role is suited to a well organised and proactive individual who has great attention to detail and fresh ideas to engage with our online audience. As well as our own brands, you will also get the opportunity to work with top brands we work with on an ad hoc basis offering a great deal of varied experience.
The Digital Marketing Executive will lead the digital marketing effort within the business, from building new campaign strategies to developing new relationships through third party websites to fostering greater awareness of our brands within the market, which appeal to everyone from large organisations to end consumers. This is a great opportunity to further progress your career in digital marketing in a growing company.
The key responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Managing our PPC & SEO operations and develop these areas, reporting weekly and monthly on the ROI
- Building upon our existing social media strategy to increase brand awareness and generate sales through paid social advertising
- Investigating and proposing alternate digital sales channels that could be used to grow our brands
- Identifying new channels and opportunities, helping develop our digital presence and maximise online engagement
- Creating content for our website as well as our other marketplace outlets such as Amazon, Ebay & Wayfair
- Working with sales and marketing to ensure effective delivery of new products and/or features, and working with Fulfilment customers on ad-hoc marketing projects
I-Fulfilment are a rapidly growing business with a strong focus on leveraging technology. We operate from state of the art 120,000sqft purpose-built premises in Christchurch, Dorset. Over the last ten years, we have developed our own proprietary software that manages all processes within our business primarily automating each stage of ecommerce fulfilment.
We have an extensive range of own branded products but at the same time store and distribute products on behalf of a selection of high-profile clients. We have recently opened a facility in the USA with further rapid expansion planned.
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Marketing Executive:
- At least 3 years previous experience within similar roles is preferred
- Must have a strong understanding of social media marketing, content marketing and email marketing
- Experience using Amazon Marketing Services
- An excellent level of written English and able to write and produce creative content
- Be analytical and results driven
- Be a good team player who is enthusiastic and willing to take responsibility where needed
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
*This is an onsite role – no agency canvassing or freelance considered.