Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer – £20,000 to £23,000 – Christchurch, Dorset
I-Fulfilment are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their team in a creative capacity. The role will require your input on a number of exciting and varied marketing projects. This role is ideally suited to a recent graduate that is well qualified or equally to a candidate with agency experience who is looking to develop their skills in a cutting-edge technology business.
The key responsibilities of a Junior Graphic Designer include, but are not limited to:
- Providing creative support to key departments
- Playing a key part in the design of our websites and those of clients
- Contributing to the design of marketing material and packaging
- Playing an active role in all areas of marketing within the business
- Taking on more responsibility as the marketing function of the business grows
- Taking the opportunity to get involved in product photography in a state-of-the-art studio
Fulfilment are a rapidly growing business with a strong focus on leveraging technology. We operate from state of the art 120,000sqft purpose-built premises in Christchurch, Dorset. Over the last ten years, we have developed our own proprietary software that manages all processes within our business primarily automating each stage of ecommerce fulfilment.
We have an extensive range of own branded products but at the same time store and distribute products on behalf of a selection of high-profile clients. We have recently opened a facility in the USA with further rapid expansion planned.
The key skills and qualities of a Junior Graphic Designer:
- Strong consistent creative flair with innovative ideas, and a confident photographer (ideally worked shooting products); an interest in videography also desirable
- Experience of creating highly engaging design, graphics and content, with a solid knowledge of InDesign/Adobe Creative Suite/Illustrator/Photoshop
- A strong grasp of technology, with some HTML5, CSS experience
- Highly motivated with ambition to develop
- Has great attention to detail, is focused and pro-active, and has strong communication skills
- Capable of working autonomously or as part of a team
- Experience with Shopify or generating strong online content would be beneficial but not essential (any exposure to working with retail products is also advantageous)
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
*This is an onsite role – no agency canvassing or freelance considered.
Apply for Junior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly