1 day left
- Full Time
This is a fabulous opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Account Manager to join this absolutely lovely team to work on a great automotive client. With real strengths in ATL and digital communications, you’ll work on a real variety from model launches to brand campaigns. And most importantly you’ll get to work with a team of inspirational, fun and creative people!
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Account Manager to join the team on a key automotive client. You will be involved in model launches, brand campaigns, tactical activity and from time to time, you’ll also work on some sports and sponsorship activation projects. This lovely and dynamic agency is based in Soho and is the lead creative and strategy partner for their automotive client, originating TV an integrated campaigns from the London office and adapting pan EU work as well.
Global, buzzing and full of bright and fun people, this ad agency is growing and a great place to be. They deliver brilliant creative and powerful communications for their clients which provide highly successful and effective results. They offer a fun and supportive environment and lots of opportunity for personal growth and progression. They are the lead strategic and creative agency for this automotive, so there is plenty of opportunity to apply your integrated and digital expertise.
- Manage range of projects through the briefing, presentation and production process including ATL and digital (including TV, radio, OOH, press, dynamic display, social, programmatic)
- Deliver campaigns at a local, EU and global level
- Develop engaging creative briefs to maintain engagement and to deliver innovative and effective creative work
- Work closely with partner agencies to deliver cohesive and effective work in a centralised delivery process
- Present to and liaise with senior clients and partner agencies
- Financials: create estimates and forecasts, monitors; negotiate costs with suppliers
- Contribute to new business pitches as required
- Experience as an Account Manager delivering ATL and digital campaigns, ideally for a global brand
- Comprehensive understanding of full production process for all ATL and digital (dynamic display, native, social, programmatic platforms)
- Experience on an automotive account would be a bonus
- Confident at writing and implementing creative briefs
- Ability to manage and grow excellent client agency relationships; confident presenting to senior clients and partner agencies
- Fluent written and verbal in English
- Experience and understanding of copy writing and art direction creative roles
- Experience briefing and managing projects through studio
- International experience a bonus
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly