- Innovative, Creative and High Growth Technology and Manufacturing Business.
- Global Leaders in Medical and Security Screening Solutions
About Our Client
At Metrasens, their products and technologies are making people and places more secure every day. Metrasens are the leading provider of ferromagnetic detection solutions that have been deployed in more than 38 countries to safeguard areas including correctional facilities, secure government facilities as well as hospitals and clinics.
Metrasens are focused on taking science from the laboratory and turning it in to ground-breaking products that make the world a safer place; everything they do is focused on understanding and helping their customers.
Metrasens have their Technology Centre and manufacturing in Malvern, UK with a sales and customer service focused office in Chicago to support their North America customers in addition to a network of distributors.
In 2017, Metrasens was honoured to have won The Queen's Award for Enterprise in the Category of International Trade, the UK's most prestigious award for business success. Metrasens has been recognised for its work in international trade, which represents 95% of total revenues and had grown by a total of 400% over the last 7 years. This year, Metrasens success has continued by winning The Queen's Award for Innovation 2018.
The Product Manager will be required to develop and execute a structured and analytical program to achieve profitable growth.
- Define Products and Services which address and delight customers and stakeholders
- Develop and test credible customer value propositions for each solution
- Develop and present product and investment proposals with attractive ROI
- Work alongside technical teams to help drive development of products and services efficiently, to time & budget
- Propose product pricing by utilising market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume
- Through a program of research and Voice of the Customer, Identify Customer issues and opportunities, and translate these into market requirements and solutions which drive profitable growth
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate outstanding Product Management experience in a technical field with International experience.
You will have a passion for new technology and be innovative, dynamic and forward thinking. You should be prepared to take on an exciting challenge and help Metrasens to significantly increase turnover over the next 3-5 years. You will be a great team leader and motivator.
This position requires travel to customer (and non-customer) sites in North America and Europe.
Whilst in the UK, the role will be based in Malvern, Worcesterhire.
What's on Offer
Competitive Offer and Package
Ref Code: MPMI13966917Z