Global CRM Insights Manager - FMCG
Global CRM Insights Manager
Global FMCG Leader
£60K-72K + Bonus + Generous Benefits
West of London
Exceptional analytical and data skills, with specific experience including CRM systems/solutions, customer/consumer journey mapping, data and object model analysis, retail & market data, and ideally a good grasp of e-commerce, are essential for this challenging new role with a global FMCG leader with a large portfolio of household name brands. This is an opportunity to join a high-powered Global Analytics & Data Science centre, tasked with building and delivering a ground-breaking global insights and reporting capability to truly understand consumer retail and on-line buying behaviour.
Key responsibilities include
* Building a consistent, best-in-class Analytics, CRM and Data & Information Management capability
* Supporting a future-looking data strategy including advanced analytics and machine learning
* Working with key stakeholders to scope and define their analytics needs and create analytical solutions
* Developing analytics to understand the customer journey for each channel and category
* Assisting in the roll-out of segment-based CRM strategies
* Providing a clear view on the visualisation of analytical reports and how they are interpreted
This is a very central and important role where you will interface with senior global leadership teams. We’re looking for an ambitious and smart analytic al thinker who can take this remit on in an organisation that provides a high level of personal autonomy and individual responsibility. Your skills and ability are more important than your specific experience, but it is likely that you will have worked in a leading agency, consulting or client-side business working on Analytics/CRM/Management Information reporting.
- Experience of mapping consumer journey based on touchpoints
- Experience of using software packages e.g. SAS, R, SQL, Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of enterprise CRM solutions such as Epsilon, SFDC, Adobe
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Data and object model analysis
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships across regions and cultures
- Experience of direct-to-consumer/e-commerce channels
A blue-chip global FMCG business with a huge portfolio of leading brands in the global household, health and personal care sectors, this company invests heavily in innovation and massive A&P spends, demonstrating huge and consistent growth over recent years. The culture is energetic, entrepreneurial and highly results-driven with opportunities to make a substantial contribution to the business. This is a business in which you’ll find plenty of drive and energy and a direct and open style; a working environment surrounded by smart people, where you’ll have exceptional opportunities to make your mark throughout your career.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Adam Tarsh now. email@example.com