Senior Digital Artworker
Senior Digital Artworker – £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience) – London
The Big Display Company are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Digital Artworker to work alongside the production and sales departments to edit and produce digital artwork for print. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within design in an established, buzzing company.
The Senior Digital Artworker will be responsible for the quality control of customer artwork, as well as managing the general design and production process. If you have a flare for online / offline design and basic CAD design we will try to utilise this for our own promotional materials, and our for our customer base, but this not a core part of the job.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Digital Artworker include, but are not limited to:
- Checking artwork supplied by customers for errors using our preflight software and your own experienced eye for detail
- Clearly explaining issues and solutions back to the customer and sales team
- Laying out basic designs from customer briefs, and editing supplied designs from customers
- Preparing artwork ready for print with bleeds, cutting layers and registration marks
- Managing workload with the junior artworker, helping them with any setup issues they may have and signing off their orders for print
- Liaising with the production manager and sales team for complicated orders and resolution of print production problems
The Big Display Company is a large format printing company that specialises in quick turnarounds for banners, pull up banners, flags, tablecloths, foamex and much more. Their in-house production facility includes a 5m wide UV printer, 3.2m direct on textile printer, a Zund CNC cutter, as well as a range of latex, UV, aqueous and solvent printing machines.
Their dedicated account managers are here to help you with any enquiry from one banner up to several thousand flags. Their trade service allows you to offer a competitive price and fast turnaround times, without sacrificing quality.
The key skills and qualities of a Senior Digital Artworker:
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites with strong skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, whilst maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Wordpress is preferred but not essential
- Experience in printing is essential, experience in large format print is preferred but not required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for Senior Digital Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly