Our client is a growing online sports retailer and they have an exciting opportunity for an Amazon and eBay listing specialist who will be responsible for both new & existing listings on Amazon, eBay, Shopify and other online marketplaces in the UK and overseas. You will be responsible for managing new product uploads and optimising product listings. The primary role is to maximise sales revenues on all targeted marketplaces. If you have the desire to succeed, then this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join a market leader.
- Responsible for ensuring all products (including features and benefits) are listed and optimised to the highest standards conforming to standards & regulations
- Increase listing rankings and search results to increase sales conversion and maximise revenue
- Managing all products on Amazon, eBay, Shopify and other online marketplaces worldwide
- Evaluating traffic and sales conversion data to improve effectiveness of online content and maximise results
- Identify any problem areas and liaise with relevant departments to improve.
- Research and respond to competitor activity and pricing to protect and enhance current market share
- Use the in-house multi-channel management system (‘Channel Advisor’) with utmost accuracy
- Understand the importance of search terms within the main product descriptions and have the ability to research and write effective search criteria
- Keep each marketplace updated with latest products and promotions
- Generate customer reviews, and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status
- Develop specific strategies for the clearance of any excess stock
Apply for Marketplace Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly