Senior Email Campaign Manager
Experience managing email campaigns? Looking for a lively friendly agency and the opportunity to work on a great retail account?
Email Campaign Manager, London £45K – £60K + bens
This role is at an award winning customer engagement marketing agency and they are looking for an Email Campaign Manager to work on a large retail account.
Email Campaign Manager - The role
As Email Campaign Manager you will be a real email marketing expert who can develop and deliver personalised eCRM communications.
- You will have responsibility for a range of emails for this client some of which will be automated, dynamic & heavily personalised and others static template emails.
- You will be accountable for taking the email brief, managing the schedule and email delivery
- Manage the data imports to ESP for campaigns and triggers
- Ensure best practice campaign delivery and ensure a rigorous & efficient QA process
- Develop clear project briefs and test data for technical & QA team
- Manage the workflow through Technical & QA team, using JIRA to track progress.
- Manage the overall technical campaign set-up in ESP platform.
Email Campaign Manager - Skills and experience
- Strong hands on, and technical email campaign management experience
- Experiencing delivering campaigns through Selligent or a similar platform (training to be provided if not used Selligent)
- Experience working with an Email Service Provider (ESP)
- Basic HTML
- Excellent knowledge of industry email best practices, methodologies, techniques and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail
It is an exciting agency and fast paced and friendly environment– so if you’re an Email Campaign Manager looking for a brilliant career opportunity this could be the role for you! The salary is between £45K and £60K plus benefits
This great Email Campaign Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.