Account Director – Competitive Salary + Benefits
KISS Communications is looking for an Account Director to join its team in Cambridge, the UK’s fastest growing city economy.
You will be responsible for several key roles, including developing strong relationships with clients, leading an account team and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
An Account Director at KISS will also need to identify and create business opportunities with new and existing clients, and ensure that account forecasts are on track. This role requires a unique blend of communication skills, an analytical ability, and a keen business and commercial eye.
The key responsibilities of an Account Director include, but are not limited, to:
- Nurturing relationships with key clients, including identifying business opportunities, leading the development of key account plans, and establishing credibility
- Delivering and managing multi-channel creative communications briefs on time and within budget
- Ensuring clients have exposure to the wider KISS team and skill sets to minimise risk to KISS
- Overseeing client and job profitability based on strategic account plans
- Flagging potential risks and providing solutions
- ‘Surprising and delighting’ clients on a regular basis
- Integrating earned, owned and paid content and channels
KISS Communications is the creative agency that “clarifies the complex and makes the memorable”. It works with organisations that are changing the world, putting customer experience at the heart of its strategy, creativity and activation capability. It is a fantastic reputation and works with clients in science, technology, education and affiliated sectors.
It is a member of the PROI, the world’s largest partnership of independent agencies. This gives it access to the leading independent agencies in 100 cities across 5 continents, offering local knowledge to help its clients deliver on their ambitious objectives.
Some of the benefits of working for KISS include:
- Flexible working, with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Corporate punt on the River Cam and quarterly social events
- Private healthcare insurance
- Pension contribution increase matching scheme
- Childcare voucher, Cycle to Work and employee discount schemes
The key skills and qualities:
- Proven experience as an Account Director or Account Manager that is ready to take the next step, Key Account Manager or another relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the ‘Apply now’ button to find out more.