PPC & Biddable Account Director
PPC & Biddable Account Director @ Big Rock (Performance Agency)
Big Rock is an independent performance marketing agency. The company work with global brands such as Aon, Direct Line and PepsiCo, as well as scale-ups such as Clearscore who flourish in the fast-moving worlds of technology and innovation.
As an agency, Big Rock look to merge data and creativity to get truly outstanding results for our clients. Fuelled by their award-winning in-house production unit www.pebblestudios.co.uk they're in the unique position of being able to craft beautiful ads to feed their performance strategies.
Big Rock's clients span both B2B and B2C, but what typically connects them is an ambition and character that encourages innovation and diverse thinking.
Culture is hugely important at Big Rock and Pebble. There are no big egos there, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. The team are a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions and training programs, not to mention a few beers and group activities for regular teambuilding. Ultimately, they are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating a leading agency within this fast-moving space.
Big Rock are looking for an entrepreneurial and highly strategic account director to help lead and grow their PPC & Biddable (Programmatic/Display and Paid Social) performance offering across Fintech, Technology, Finance and B2B Brands. The ideal candidate must not only be able to take ownership of account optimization and budgeting but also lead performance strategy development and execution. They will be working directly alongside the MD and Business leads to build out Big Rock’s Paid offering and grow an industry leading team.
- Develop paid search account optimisation plans for clients on both a local and regional level (e.g. identifying target audience, geographic, timing/scheduling strategy) that leads to clear results (e.g. CPA/CPL/ROI)
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client’s products, competition, industry and marketing objectives and be able to translate them into search and other biddable strategies
- Create weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports together with bespoke analysis and recommendations
- Overseeing budgeting process, creation of projections and allocation with internal account teams
- Serve as day-to-day contact for local offices and the client
- Demonstrate strong communication skills – both with clients and internal search colleagues
- Contribute to client presentations and meetings, including presentation of data and results
- Establish practices to ensure both consistencies in team-work, along with flexibility to flourish under new ideas
- Identify gaps/inefficiencies in a timely manner and create improved processes
- Grow best practice training to inspire knowledge sharing within immediate team and outside
- Taking ownership of product strategy and testing
Skills and Experience
- Significant PPC/biddable experience, preferably within a digital agency.
- Expert knowledge of search and paid social with wider knowledge of biddable channels
- Understanding and experience managing and delivering ROI on campaigns.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, whilst maintaining strategic lens.
- Creative, inquisitive, and passionate about digital media
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong understanding of media research tools, their strengths/weaknesses, and when and how to effectively use them
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Experience in using tools across Search, Social, and Display e.g. DoubleClick, GA, SEMrush, Ken shoo, Marin, Facebook Ads etc.
- Experience working in the back-end of Wordpress and Wordpress page builder/templates to implement simple changes to landing pages, such as text/page copy, updating images, changing colours of elements (no coding required)
- Liaise with developers for more complex landing page optimization, when required
If you wish to apply for this role, please click Apply Now.
Apply for PPC & Biddable Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly