Strategic Innovation Marketing Manager
This fabulous dynamic start-up food company has been growing year on year and no plans on stopping just yet!
This is a newly created role in the business. They are looking for a passionate and driven innovative foodie who can get to the heart of what matters to consumers and what they want and then how to be deliver this.
- Have a strong understanding customer needs & motivations to identify the largest value creation opportunities for the business
- Understand using insights and identify engaging and relevant NPD opportunities
- Concept ideation, test and development new food or service propositions
- Identify strategies to and maximise customer acquisition & retention
- Business case development of the most promising concepts, to translate these into project plans
- Work closely with the activation and digital teams to see these through to market
- Work with the Growth Marketing team to ensure that these are communicated through to consumers
- Evaluation of project and optimisation
- Ideally FMCG / Retail background
- Highly numerate with broad commercial understanding
- Able to quickly build and sustain strong working relationships
- Proven track record of driving growth through innovative marketing strategies
- Experience of working in a start-up/ scale-up/ high-growth business an advantage.
- Passionate about food!
Lovely culture, great team, lots of business awards, good perks!
Central London location