Email Marketing Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Email Marketing Manager
Business Area: Marketing and Communications
Contract Type: Fixed Term
(Up to 6 Months Fixed Term Contract)
Help Us Transform the Way the World Does Business
We’re looking for a commercially-focused Email Marketing Manager with a passion for digital customer experience.
Create Effective, Engaging Communications
Our Marketing and Communications department makes sure that the School’s marketing and communications strategy is effective through a combination of corporate communications, brand and campaign management. Joining them as Email Marketing Manager, you’ll develop email campaigns to drive engagement, conversion and reputation. Your contribution will help the School meet revenue and reputational objectives.
That means you’ll:
- Work with generalist marketers across the department to plan effective email campaigns, agree KPIs and define target audience(s)
- Ensure that email briefs are produced for internal designers and copywriters to support template development in line with best practice
- Build and send emails, ensuring that they are fully tested and function correctly across all major email clients and devices
- Champion continuous improvement of email programs to drive performance against KPIs.
Share Our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this hands-on role, you’ll ensure each campaign is the highest quality through careful analysis, testing plans and data-driven decision making.
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with email platforms such as ClickDimensions or DotMailer
- Experience with CRM platforms (particularly Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011)
- Basic HTML and Photoshop
- Data manipulation skills
- Great quantitative and analytical skills
Be Part of an International Network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.