PR Manager UK Market
FOREO UK is looking for PR superstar to join our amazing Marcomms department and help us expand the brand name beyond the imaginable. You are always out and about, you know who is hosting the hottest party in London, you know the right people and if you don’t, you know who can introduce them to you. You get the best deals over a cup of coffee (or few glasses of champagne, let’s admit it). You know how the most boring news can suddenly become a real PR stunt that will make headlines across whole of UK media. You know what kind of news will excite our media and you are ready to creatively deliver that.
This is an amazing opportunity as you’ll get a lot of freedom, will be measured on results achieved and will be always encouraged and supported to implement big creative activations. What else a PR rock start could ask for!
- Own the product and brand reputation management programmes for UK, complementing efforts of PR agency in identifying high-value opportunities to increase positive sentiment
- Build strong relationships with high-level publication journalists and freelance contributors, establishing FOREO’s reputation as an innovator and leader in the UK beauty, wellness and travel retail sectors
- Actively identify new PR areas and associated content creation to gain media coverage that drives mass awareness.
- Pitch out to VIP contacts during product and brand launch campaigns, to expand our media reach
- Be a true FOREO brand steward at PR, Influencer events and Sponsorships
- Align content creation efforts with agency PR calendar to deliver brand-led campaigns on a quarterly basis
- Execute creative and content requirements with in-house and/or agency teams related to campaigns and individual projects
- Be key liaison between Global Social Media team and UK Office, integrating directly UK retailer and partner support into the global social media strategy.
- Oversee and approve calendar for all hygiene related Social Media content for UK market
- Plan and facilitate hero content on a regular basis from UK-targeted content providers to enhance brand reputation as a whole
- Align partnership strategies with engaging and growing follower base on key SM channels
- Be key liaison between Global Brand Partnerships team and as required reach out to top tier influencers (athletes, celebrities, plus other category experts) and drive awareness of the FOREO
- Oversee and approve Brand Ambassador content production, ensuring aligned with UK market objectives
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Passion and infectious personality for brand advocacy and building relationships
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics, Business or a related discipline.
- 5 years of experience in similar position will be appreciated.
- A creative, dynamic, forward thinking person- a solution solver and a doer.
- Understanding the needs of UK market.
- Proactive, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Results driven, but positive attitude
- Highly motivated to join a fast growing company within a multicultural environment.
- Native or Excellent English skills will be a plus.
- Extensive administrative reporting – content tracking and evaluations will be handled by Global team
- Day-to-day social media posting – calendar of influencer generated hygiene content handled by Global team, goal would be to supplement with UGC/ IGC and retailer support
- SM Advertising
- Brand Ambassador relationships for duration of 2018
Qualities to look for:
The Power of the IDEA.
- Ingenuity- We trust in the power of our human imagination. We seek new opportunities and out-of-the-ordinary solutions - we deliver value where others least expect.
- Dedication - We value the passion it takes to move mountains. Fear is the enemy: we accept failure as a part of life, but fail when you try, not when you don’t.
- Evolution: Our willingness to embrace change will define our success – always stay flexible and alert to the possibilities around you.
- Ambition: We live by the saying ‘Good enough never is’ – judge success not by the company’s size, but the experiences we offer our customers.
Approximate time / task allocation:
▪ 30% Strategic Planning/ Relationship Building
▪ 40% Execution of story generation and pitching stories
▪ 20% Communication and alignment of brand vision and campaigns with DMU/ SM/
▪ 5% budgeting management
▪ 5% tracking, analytical & insight with Global and DMU team
- Line Manager & Functional Manager: UK Marcomm Manager
- Collaboration: Global DMU/SM + PR + BP