Data Selections Executive
We are looking for a Data Selections Executive to join this lovely award winning London marketing agency on a varied and strategic account
Data Selections Executive, London, up to around £38K + benefits
If you have been working in direct marketing and have strong data manipulation and selections skills this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. This is a rare chance to work at an agency that has won many awards and has been voted as one of the best agencies in London to work at!
Data Selections Executive – The role
We are looking for a confident data selections executive to work on a large and data driven high profile account that offers varied work across multi channels.
This is an exciting time to join the team as the client is replacing their campaign management system. This will give you the opportunity to work as part of the project team delivering the new system and you will have the chance to learn new tools and technologies and to focus on new digital channels.
Day to day responsbibilities
- Manipulate data and run selections and counts for direct marketing campaigns using Siebel
- Work closely with internal teams including data planners to understand and interpret data briefs
- Customer segmentation and profiling
- Monitor the accuracy and integrity of the data
- Produce ad hoc campaign analysis and queries
- Support design and implementation activities for the new campaign management system
Data Selections Executive – Skills and experience
- Solid direct marketing / database marketing knowledge (gained at agency, data supplier, data bureau or client-side)
- Highly data literate and comfortable working with large, complex databases or datasets
- Experienced in using campaign management / CRM applications such as Siebel (although full Siebel training will be given)
- Experience running counts and selections
- Experience of SQL would be helpful although not essential
- Analytically minded with strong attention to detail
- A good communicator – able to liaise with internal teams
This is a lovely agency and role in the heart of London and the salary for this role is up to around £38K plus benefit
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/