Strategy Data Analyst - Global Loyalty Agency - £60K
Data Analyst, Strategy to £65K
Join a global agency that has a keen focus on customer loyalty as their Strategy Data Analyst where you will join the newly formed Corporate Strategy Team and deliver their data-driven customer insights and analytics.
Data is key to the agency vision so this role will have great support and focus.
- You will lead the analytics requirements and be the representative in this for the Corporate Strategy team
- Integrating multiple data sources to create a single customer view to support overall strategy, you’ll work closely with other teams such as BI, research, business and data science.
- Your role will be a mix of hands-on and strategic analysis functions
- Customer data segmentation along with internal and external data sources will be used for qualitative and quantitative analysis.
For this role you should have:
- Hands-on experience with transactional data, customer profiles, socio-demographic data, travel behaviour and geo-spatial data
- You should have good experience with SQL, SAS, R, Python (or equivalent)
- Data segmentation – consumer focused
- BI and Analytics in the travel / retail / B2C sectors
- Good understanding of consumer analysis and modelling
- You are a good communicator and can work with other teams and colleagues well
- You have a real passion for analytics but with a good commercial awareness.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/