Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- A rapidly growing business going through pivotal digital transformation
- Young, innovative business set for continued growth
About Our Client
It's an exciting time at Portman Dental Care. We are the largest privately focused dental group in the UK, having grown to 85 practices in just 10 years, with ambitious plans for continued growth. Despite our growth, our ethos remains simple and strong - we focus on treating others as we would want to be treated ourselves.
Portman differs from other dental groups in that our support is very much focused around our practices and clinicians. This local management has been the key to our success. As such, the tools and process we develop are designed to best enable this hyper local approach, whilst supporting future scale.
Digital marketing remains a great opportunity for Portman, with huge volumes of traffic for dental related topics and no one in the sector really owning the space. After building the foundations over the past year with the introduction of our new website CMS, we are now looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join us, build the digital strategy and develop a small in-house digital team.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for building and developing the digital strategy in line with brand objectives. This will combine a full mix of digital resources including websites, SEO, PPC, content, social media, blogs, digital advertising and lead management. You'll regularly analyse digital performance, as well as competitor and keyword rankings, providing regular reports and insights to the business.
You will be working with our local marketing team to increase our local digital footprint, support the practice marketing plans and integrate newly acquired practices into our digital estate.
This is a fast paced, dynamic role in a small marketing team. You will need to demonstrate you are energetic, passionate and adaptive. It's a great opportunity for you to join our growing family and steer our digital strategy. However, it is critical that you are able to adopt a hands-on approach, rolling your sleeves up and actively getting involved where required.
You will have comprehensive experience across a wide digital platform, and be able to demonstrate you are an organized, creative, self-starter. It requires the ability to innovate, multi-task, effectively communicate and be passionate about the dynamic digital marketing space. Previous management experience is desirable.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the digital budget across the group. The budget currently covers a range of activities including website development, lead management, technical SEO, PPC management and various tracking/reporting platforms.
You will have the opportunity to develop the strategy and shape the requirements for your digital team, which will initially be 2 heads. You will be responsible for defining these roles and for their ongoing management
The role holder will influence the following groups:
- Operation managers
- Practice managers
- Local marketing and design teams
- Board executives
- Marketing Agencies
- Other support functions based at The Port i.e. recruitment, M&A
- The role will be based in The Port - Portman's Support Centre, in Cheltenham.
- There may be occasional travel to practices throughout the country, as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Sound digital experience working across a variety of online channels, including SEO, PPC, Social and Display.
- Proven track record of developing successful digital campaigns, from initial idea through to execution and reporting
- Proven track record of building a digital strategy to manage 90+ websites, both online and mobile
- Experience using Google analytics and SEO monitoring tools.
- Analysis of data and providing reports on relevant insights. Demonstrate clear growth from previous digital marketing campaigns
- Budget management
- Experience of developing engaging content
- Experience of managing effective relationships with key senior stakeholders and external agencies
What's on Offer
This is a truly unique and pivotal role offering a generous package with ongoing opportunity
Ref Code: MPMI13961060Z
Closing Date: 30/11/2018
Apply for Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly